knowledge › Life
Recently I've been trying to read more, I've never really been that into reading novels or self-help books but it's really helped me reduce my overall anxiety.
This is a list of books and visual novels that I've read previously or I'm at least partway through.
Possibly my favourite genre, I really enjoy space opera and hard science fiction.
- Leviathan Wakes (The Expanse #1)
- Caliban's War (The Expanse #2)
- Abaddon's Gate (The Expanse #3)
- Cibola Burn (The Expanse #4)
- Ready Player One
- The Martian
- Snow Crash
Self-help is a new genre I've added to my reading list recently and something I've always been curious about. Right now I'm focusing on personal finance, self-esteem, anxiety, and minimalism.
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less
- Goodbye, Things: The New Japanese Minimalism
- The Barefoot Investor
- The Courage to be Disliked
I've been a fan of comics ever since they were introduced to me by a good friend of mine while I was at uni. I rarely buy single issues these days but I have a pretty nice collection of trades.
- Batman: The Killing Joke
- Blackest Night (Blackest Night #1)
- Captain Marvel, Volume 1: In Pursuit of Flight
- Captain Marvel, Volume 2: Down
- Marvel's Ant-Man Prelude
- Saga Vol 1
- Saga Vol 2
- Saga Vol 3
- Saga Vol 4
- Saga Vol 5
- Saga Vol 6
- Saga Vol 7
- Y: The Last Man, Vol. 1: Unmanned
- Countless other Marvel and DC single issues